Sunday, September 12, 2010

Let the crazy begin

Ok....so, I never for the life of me cared to have a blog before.  What changed?! I honestly dont know.  Perhaps the desire to journal and have an outlet for myself.  Who am I?!  I am Scott, Marcus and Anthony's mom, I am Kevin and Joylene's daughter, Ben, Cody, Lacey and Mitch's older sister and last, but certainly not least Rob's fiance.  Soon I will be Rob's wife and Trinity and Elise's step-mom.  But wait, is this who I am?????  Who is Jessica????  This is the beginning of the journey to find out.  What do I like?  What dont I like?  I love all the afore mentioned people and would just die without them but I am ready to find myself and who I am.  I go to grad school full time and am in my last year.  Right now that monopolizes most of my time.  While I love the adventure of gaining new knowledge I am ready to be done and begin a new adventure with my future husband.  So, on to the quest for me, stay tuned to see what I find................

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to be with you on your initiatory blog post. Wishing you the best on your journey (I know that feeling). Everyday is a new discovery of who we are and who we are to become. One thing great about a blog (or any journal) is the ability to look back and see just how far you have come, see the trials you conquered and relive the sweet success. Remember...enjoy the journey. Love Tara

    ReplyDelete